ENERGY: PREDICT THE CLOSE CHALLENGE
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE
WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES,
AGE 18 OR OLDER.
Predict the daily close for a chance to win up to a $300 USD Amazon giftcard! Here are the official Contest rules:
- ENTRY PERIOD: Place Your Trade’s Predict The Close Challenge Contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Crudele Productions Inc. (hereinafter, the “Sponsor”). The Contest begins at 11:30:00 AM CT on 10/31/2023 and ends at 1:30:00 PM CT on 10/31/2023 (“Entry Period”).
- CONTEST ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Contest: Sponsor; any of Sponsor’s parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or advertising and promotion agencies; and any employee, officer, director, representative or agent of any of the foregoing persons and the immediate family members (spouses and siblings, children and parents and their spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor may verify eligibility at any time. The Sponsor will make any determinations of eligibility. Sponsor’s decision as to eligibility is final.
- TO PARTICIPATE: Eligible participants can enter the Contest by completing the online form using the link below:
Eligible participants will need to provide the required information, including but not limited to their first name and email in order to complete the entry form. Upon completing the entry form, eligible participants will be granted $100 in simulated purchasing power on the date of the contest to place trades in the Sponsor’s financial trading and stock market simulator and predict the close of the simulated future market(s) of their choosing.
Entries must not include personally-identifiable information of any person other than the Eligible participant; should the Eligible participant include personally identifiable information about him/herself in his/her Entry, Eligible participant acknowledges and agrees that such information will be disclosed publicly and Eligible participant is solely responsible for any consequences thereof; Must be the original work of the Eligible participant; Must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, including copyright infringement. Upon entry into the Contest, eligible participants grant Sponsor the right to use, share, and distribute any and all information associated with entry into the Contest, which includes but is not limited to personal information, for promotional purposes.
Entries must be received by Sponsor no later than 2:59:59 PM CT on 10/25/2023. Any attempt by a person to use multiple identities, fraudulent transactions, or cancelled transactions to gain more entries than permitted by these Official Rules shall result in disqualification in Sponsor’s sole discretion. By participating, entrants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the final decisions of the Sponsor. Entry information becomes the exclusive property of Sponsor upon submission. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of entry.
There is no monetary cost to enter the Contest. No purchase is required. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address/username.
- CRITERIA FOR CONTEST WINNERS: Sponsor will select three (3) winners from among all eligible entries received. Sponsor will judge the submissions based on eligible participants who have the highest trader account value and will apply the foregoing criteria to select the winners in its sole discretion as follows: As set forth in Section 3, each eligible participant will receive $100 USD in simulated purchasing power and may use that simulated purchasing power to make trade predictions during the Entry Period. For each simulated trade prediction that is correct, the eligible participant will have $20 USD in simulated value added to their total account value. For each simulated trade prediction that is incorrect, the eligible participant will earn $0 USD and lose the simulated value they put towards that trade, meaning no further value will be added to their trader account. Eligible participants may not exit out of a trade prediction once it has been selected and entered. Eligible participants trader account value will be displayed on a leaderboard, and the top 3 (three) eligible participants with the highest trader account value will be deemed the winners. Sponsor’s decision of the Contest winners is final.
Winners will be announced within one (1) week of the submission deadline. There will be a total number of (3) three winners through the entirety of each Contest’s Entry Period. Contestants will be judged solely upon the participant’s incorporation of the criteria set forth above as compared with other eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
In the event of a tie, the prizes associated with the winners’ tied ranking as set forth in Section 5, will be combined and divided equally amongst the tied eligible participants. For example:
- If (2) two eligible participants are tied for the 1st place (or highest trader account value), then the 1st place prize ($300 USD gift card), and 2nd place prize ($150 USD gift card) will be combined for a total of $450 USD gift card and split equally amongst the (2) two eligible participants, and they would each receive a gift card in the amount of $225 USD.
- If three (3) eligible participants are tied for the 1st place (or highest trader account value), then the 1st place prize ($300 USD gift card), 2nd place prize ($150 USD gift card), and 3rd place prize ($50 USD gift card) will be combined for a total of $500 USD gift card and split equally amongst the (3) three eligible participants, and they would each receive an gift card in the amount of $166.66 USD.
- If more than three (3) eligible participants are tied for the 1st place (or highest trader account value), then the 1st place prize ($300 USD gift card), 2nd place prize ($150 USD gift card), and 3rd place prize ($50 USD gift card) will be combined for a total of $500 USD gift card and split equally amongst the eligible participants, and they would each receive a gift card in an equal amount.
- PRIZE: Three (3) winners will receive the prizes as set forth below. The 1st place winner will receive a $300 USD Amazon gift card, the 2nd place winner will receive a $150 USD Amazon gift card, and the 3rd place winner will receive a $50 USD Amazon gift card. The Prize will be procured, administered, and distributed by Sponsor. The total maximum retail value of all Prizes is $500 USD. Actual value may vary based on shipping and handling. The winner will not receive any other form of compensation. No prize transfer. No other prize substitution, except at Sponsor sole discretion due to unavailability, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded. All taxes (including without limitation Federal, state, and local taxes) in connection with the Prize, and the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION/VERIFICATION/ADDITIONAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: The potential winners will be notified by email within one (1) week following the announcement of the potential winners, on the Sponsor’s leaderboard, to verify his/her eligibility and ability to accept the Prize. Any such email will instruct the potential winner to call a specified telephone number or reply by email within one (1) week (measured in the local time zone) after the time that the notification message was left. Potential Winners must reply as instructed to identify him/herself, confirm his/her eligibility and ability to accept the Prize, and provide his/her complete contact information within such time period, or he/she will be disqualified. In Sponsor’s sole discretion, potential winners may only be notified one time as set forth above for attempted prize notification. If the potential winners do not respond within the (1) one week time period, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prize to another potential winner by way of applying the criteria to the eligible entries. Proof of identity, age, and legal residence may be required to claim the Prize. Any winners or potential winners may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion if: (a) he/she fails to provide any required information or properly completed documents within the required time period; (b) he/she fails to comply with any of the terms of these Official Rules; or (c) if any Prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, is not timely returned, or any forms sent to potential winners are not timely returned as instructed. In the event of disqualification of a winner or potential winner, at Sponsor’s sole discretion the Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner (or runner up) selected from among the remaining applicable eligible entries via the means of winner determination described herein, pending verification of eligibility. All prizes will be awarded. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for any incorrect or missing postal address, email address or phone number associated with an entry, or any change of address, email, or phone number of entrant after entry submission. Sponsor will determine any prize details not specified in its sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, damaged, or stolen prizes. Prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, implied or express. Prize will be delivered electronically (via email) in Sponsor’s sole discretion; Sponsor will hold all winning entries for at least (90) ninety days following the completion of the Contest schedule.
- WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS: By participating, entrants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the final decisions of the Sponsor. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content/deposit(s) that you post; that the content/deposit is/are accurate; that use of the content/deposit(s) you supply/submit does/do not violate the Official Contest Rules or any [intellectual property] rights of a third party and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Sponsor, its related entities and its affiliates for all claims resulting from content/deposits you supply and/or submit. Entrants further grant Sponsor and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. Sponsor has the right to remove or delete any submission, or any part of any submission, if the submission (or any part thereof) contains false, untrue, obscene, or indecent statements or material or if the submission (or any part thereof) violates any applicable law, as determined in their sole discretion.
Eligible participants may have access to Sponsor’s stock market simulation and financial trading simulator. No actual securities are purchased, sold, or traded as a part of the simulation. Purchasing power earned upon entry into the Contest is has no monetary value, and cannot be exchanged for cash. Sponsor is not responsible for any trading errors in the simulation. Eligible participants who completely deplete their simulated purchasing power earned upon entry into the Contest, will not receive additional purchasing power. All information is provided for educational and entertainment purposes. Eligible participants agree that Sponsor not liable for any damages claimed as a result of the use or display of information contained within the simulation.
Sponsor is not liable for any use of information contained within the stock market simulation, or any harm caused by the receipt, delivery, or use of any information contained therein. Investing involves risks, including loss of principal. Performance on the stock market simulation does not guarantee or indicate investment results. You may achieve investment results materially different than the results simulated on the stock market simulation. Any hypothetical performance shown is for illustrative purposes only, and do not represent actual economic or market factors which can impact investment performance. Eligible participants should consider and are solely responsible for investment objectives, risks charges, and expenses for real-time investments.
Sponsor does not provide tax, legal, or investment advice. In addition, Sponsor is not authorized to provide such advice. Sponsor does not endorse any opinions, recommendations, or predictions regarding stock performance that may be directly or indirectly expressed on the stock market simulator. Mention of a particular security or stock on does not constitute a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold that or any other security, or any official stock market entity including but not limited to Nasdaq Composite or Dow Jones Industrial Average. Eligible participants hereby agree that any investment decisions you make will be based solely on your evaluation of your financial circumstances, investment objectives, and risk tolerance. Sponsor not liable for any direct or indirect consequential loss arising from any use of the information available on the stock market simulation and/or by participating in the Contest.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, or any wholesalers, retailers, importers, or distributors together with the employees, officers, directors, and agents of each (aforementioned individuals and organizations collectively, the “Releasees”) are not responsible and shall not be liable for: [a] failures or malfunctions of phones (including wireless phones/handsets), phone lines or telephone systems or other communications malfunctions; cellular equipment towers, telephone systems or wireless services; [b] interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections including those through and/or by the Contest Page; [c] electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; [d] failed, garbled, lost, misrouted or scrambled transmissions; [e] any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in any transmission or communication or other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, technical, electronic, cellular telephone related or otherwise; [f] traffic congestion on the Internet or for any technical problem, including but not limited to any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or wireless phone/handset related to or resulting from participation in this Contest; [g] late, lost, incomplete, damaged, or misdirected entries, email messages, or postage-due mail; [h] any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; or [i] printing errors in Contest / advertising materials. By entering and participating, entrants agree to: [a] abide by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest; [b] the use of their names, photographs, testimonials or other likeness and/or prize information or personal exposition (and/or any edited portion thereof) by Sponsor and its designee(s) for promotional, advertising and/or publicity purposes in any media, now or hereafter known throughout the universe in perpetuity, including but not limited to the posting of their names on the Contest Page, without compensation or notice to, or further consent of, the winner to the extent permitted by law; and [c] to release, discharge and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participation in the Contest or their acceptance, use or misuse of any prize awarded in this Contest, including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage. Failure to comply with the Official Rules may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion and selection of an alternate winner. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTEST ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS DESIGNEES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTEST ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Internet entry must be made by the entrant only at the authorized Contest Page by completing the online entry form or through the Entry Methods listed above. Entries may not be made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originate at any unauthorized Internet web site or email address, including, but not limited to, commercial Contest subscription notification and/or entering service sites. Any potential winner who entered by any of the prohibited methods described above will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the “authorized account holder” associated with the email account at the time of entry, who must comply with these Official Rules. Potential winner may be required to provide evidence (to the Sponsor’s satisfaction) that they are the authorized account holder of the email address associated with a winning entry. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, an online service provider, or another organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the person who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or any associated web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of damage by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical limitations or failures, strikes, industry conditions, bankruptcy or liquidation, marketplace demands, applicable law, unforeseen obstacles, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt, compromise, undermine, or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, viability, or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend all or any part of the Contest, and to select the applicable winner(s) from among the applicable eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension, as applicable, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, TIKTOK, THEIR LICENSEES AND/OR THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE CONTEST PAGE OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE CONTEST PAGE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE CONTEST PAGE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- GOVERNING LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Florida. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida. Under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- SEVERABILITY/HEADINGS: If any provision of these Official Rules is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Official Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Official Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Official Rules or any provision hereof.
- WINNER LIST: The name, city and state of the winner can be requested from Sponsor for approximately ninety (90) days beginning 10/25/23. For a list of the winners of the Contest or for a copy of these Official Contest Rules, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by the approximate (90) day deadline to Sponsor at the below address.
Sponsor: Crudele Productions Inc. 1030 Collier Center Way, Unit 6, Naples, FL 34110.
© 2023 Crudele Productions Inc. The Crudele Productions Inc. and Place Your Trade name and logo are trademarks of Crudele Productions Inc. or its affiliate.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or TikTok. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or TikTok. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes described in the Official Rules of the Contest, and for sending company updates and announcements. Please direct any questions to Sponsor and not to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or TikTok.